World Institute of Sustainable Development Planners
Student Internship Programme
Our Internship Programme offers you practical work in one of UNESCO’s priority areas. If you plan to further develop and embark on a career in the field of Global studies, education, science, or culture then an internship at UNESCO HK will be ideal for you.
- To involve in event planning and marketing activities including workshops, ceremonies, exhibitions and conferences.
- To provide administrative and executive support in database managment, webpage managment and research report analysis
- May require to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- Outstanding student assistant will be selected as student mentor for the ESD Learning Programme and/or Peacemakers' Cultural Celebration
- On-the-job training and performance review will be provided
- Projects will be assigned to students according to their studies and strength
- University undergraduates
- Students should have a good work ethic
- Good Computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Attention to detail and proactive
- Even if you are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. We receive more applications from qualified candidates than we can place.
- We do not respond to each and every candidate. If selected, you will be directly contacted by the manager. If you do not receive any update within six months, it means that your application has not been successful.
- There is no compensation, financial or otherwise for internship assignments.